Saturday, April 16, 2011

Winter fun!

We have so much fun every winter- my kids love the outdoors and love to be on the go! Easton learned to ski this year- I was going put him in lessons, I decided to take him up to the hill the night before and see if he liked it or not!- Luckily, his Aunt Courtney was their and he loved it!- He was flying down the hill after the first couple runs- it terrified me to see him going so fast- I kept yelling for him to slow down- he would just smile and say- "It's to much fun."



Cat hunting (Mountain lion) is the other thing that keeps the boys busy in the winter- Jay has 8 hound dogs and loves to take them out anytime he has fresh snow or gets called on a track- Hunter loves to go with him, he usually gets to invite a friend along- Hannah & Tyler are usually the lucky ones!- They always have a blast!





Sledding is the other thing my family loves to do- the best part is, we have a sledding hill in our back yard! My dog Ki-Ki even joins in the fun- she loves to chase the kids down the hill!










Every year Jay & I usually take a trip to Mexico- however- we didn't get to go this year, we figured the next best thing was to take the kids on a little mini vacation to a super fun hotel in SLC that has a water park inside the pool!- The kids loved it- it definetly wasn't my pick but we had a great time!

No comments: