Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

We get together with Jays family every Christmas Eve- We always have a wonderful dinner- Sherry usually has us down and she goes above and beyond for the meal!- We open gifts from all his family and the kids play all day- I love getting together with them- We have such a great time every year!




When we get home we let the kids open 1 gift- Surprise-Surprise- Yes it Pajamas!-




We always read the 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and lay out each of their stockings- They love getting in their new PJ's and cuddling up on the floor to read the book! We then put them to bed and the waiting begins-
Then the sled tips over and its a mad house for the next few days!






After we do all the gift opening at our house, we head down to my parents house for an amazing breakfast and you guessed it- more gifts!





My parents are the most amazing people in the world- They did so much for us this year- The special part about all they did for us- It was all homemade- My dad made Hunter & Easton a barn and a shed that goes with it- My dad and Josh made Mackie a doll house- He got pictures of all our families and made the neatest puzzles out of them- My kids love it! My mom made quilts for each family- My dad tied every one of them- She also made PJ's for the boys and aprons for all the girls- they even filled our freezers with meat for the winter- WOW words can't express how wonderful they are! I truly have the most amazing parents and I love them so much-





It was a wonderful Christmas and I am so thankful for my amazing family!

No comments: