Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hunter's 6th Birthday!

I can't believe my little boy is already 6! Hunter is such a great kid!- He loves life to the fullest- he goes none stop everyday! If he's not out riding his dirt bike he's on his four wheeler or just playing with all of his friends! He loves his brother and sister so much. He is always willing to help out with them and play with them when I need him! He does have alot of his dad's personality which is not always the best thing- he has quite an attitude when things don't go his way!!





He really is a good kid and still hasn't forgotten how much I love when he gives me big hugs and kisses! He loves going hunting with his dad and loves his 7 dogs!! He always comes back and tells me he goes like a mountain goat! Jay says he goes better than most of the guys he goes with!! Happy Birthday Hunter- I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Cute pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Hunter!