Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bear Hunting!





Jay has taken my boys bear hunting a few times in the last month! It makes me a little nervous but, they love it.





Last time they went, they decided to make it a family affair! Jay, Hunter, Easton, My Dad, Warner, Boedy, Jake, Travis and Brett all went. They had so much fun! Jay loves to go and take his boys. He is such a good dad and has so much fun with them! I love when my dad goes, he is very cautious so it makes me worry a little less.
We got a new camper and so they were able to camp down below where they hunted! Jay has 7 dogs and him and Hunter love to go, Easton is still a little young and gets tired easy, but I'm sure in no time, he will want to go as much as Hunter! ! As soon as Mackie gets a little older I'm sure we will be out with them!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I've never seen anything like this before! Crazy! That bear is HUGE!

Burrups said...

That thing is huge!! I would be scared to death. Your kids are pretty couragious. That's awesome!