Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Memories!

Well christmas has come and gone and I can't believe in a few days it will be 2009- We had a wonderful christmas this year- we were able to spend time with Jays family on Christmas Eve and had a great time-Luckily we made it home before the storm hit!





Christmas morning was quite eventful- My parents ended up coming to our house to open gifts- I told them they would have no problem- they were close enough to home- a few minutes later- my mom entered my house looking like a snow bunny- they had got stuck in a huge drift outside my house and she had to literally kick her door open and crawl to flat ground because she kept sinking- when the time came to go home- they had to take Jay's snow machine down to their house to get the backhoe- luckily they don't live to far away.



It was a wonderful christmas and we are so blessed to have our family's so close- It's hard to believe not so long ago, I thought I would never have any kids- and know look at them- three!!





After my dad plowed us out we were able to go to my parents house the rest of the day- we had a huge breakfast and then the gifts- my parents got us copies of all the videos they had ever taken of us growing up- needless to say, we spent the rest of the day watching family home videos-We had so much fun looking back over the years- what a wonderful gift- We then had a huge dinner and all of us left for home with a belly ache-


1 comment:

Chandra said...

Awww! What a fun/white Christmas! It rained here and we felt very festive! ha ha You look soooooo good!!! What's your post baby secret for looking so amazing!? Hope you have a happy new year and I HOPE we get to see you soon!!!! xoxox