Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!





Decorating pumpkins is so much fun with little helpers!--Hunter thought for sure he could do it all by himself- Eventually it got carved and they had so much fun- I had bought donuts for desert and you can see Easton was enjoying them- Halloween was also a little more trying with 3 little ones- They were all exhausted by the end of the night- we had alot of fun at the Inkom Trunk or Treat and then went to town to visit grandparents and run thru some houses.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween holiday!
You have some dang cute kids there!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimi

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

Oh my my you two couldn't have kids that were more cute- Wow what a cute family- Bella is already changing so much it's crazy how fast they change- Looks like your all staying busy with your kids- Tell Uncle Vernon hi for me. Italy is great- keep in touch--ciao!

Andrea said...

Jamie -
Found your blog through the family. Ours is private, but email me your email address and I can add you if you want (andreatrevor.blogspot.com)! Your kids are adorable and Trev and I just spent a long time looking through all your pictures. He can't believe the hunting Jay has done!

Hope all is well,
Andrea and Trevor Roche

Andrea said...

email: acp389@gmail.com