Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy baby week

Mackie hasn't been sleeping at all, so I thought I would try some rice cereal- with the help of her sweet BIG brothers!




That didn't work so when I went to the doctor for her 4 month shots, I asked if it might be reflux??? Usually they spit up often and don't gain weight very fast- By the looks of it she doesn't have a problem in the weight category- she's was a whopping 16lbs 2 oz. Luckily, my wonderful Dr. said we could try the medicine and see if it helped-
I am happy to say, the medicine worked and our little girl is only waking up once at night and actually taking more than a 20 minute nap in the day- she is so much more content and so much happier all the time- thanks Doc!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll. I LOVE LOVE all all her cute hair.

Burrups said...

I am so glad you are getting some relief. I have had a couple of babies that don't sleep well and it is tough. She is so cute!!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Jamie i'm so glad that you figured out what was wrong now you can get on with everything and everyone! She looks so darling I bet your having lots of fun with her. Way cute blog!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

She is so cute in those pictures! I'm so glad she is being better for ya.

Breanna Luker said...

Oh my goodness, you have a dang cute baby girl! And your boys are getting way to big. Your blog looks great!

Chandra said...

Hey guys! We need your addy so we can send you a christmas card! Can you email it to me?

chandrabullock@hotmail.com

Thanks! Hope you guys are staying warm! Merry Christmas!

Love, Chan :-) xoxox