Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Day

On New Year's day, I decided what a better way to start out the New Year then with a PARTY!- So I called everyone and told them to bring their snow clothes and some food and put together a little sledding party!- The kids and adults had a blast, I had not went sledding forever and it was so much fun!





The next day the boys decided they wanted to go sledding again. Boedy had stayed the night, so they got all their snow clothes on and went out to sled. When I looked out the window, they had all the sleds tied to a rope and they were trying to get them up the hill!- It was so cute, they got them all the way to to the top and had so much fun!



When I went in the kitchen, Mackie was standing on the chair watching them sled, it was so cute!

No comments: