Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we were able to spend the weekend before Thanksgiving at Jay's parents house. The kids had a blast but missed Reno and Hailey. Jay's mom cooked a wonderful dinner and it was nice to go and relax for a couple days. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful family on both sides. We have the most amazing parents and grandparents. I'm so thankful for my Husband and my little family. My kids are such a wonderful blessing in my life.




Hunter was showing off his lack of teeth!- I call him the toothless wonder and he's loving the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
For Thanksgiving day, we went to my parents house and I ate until I rolled to the car! My mom always make enough for an army and I usually take it upon myself to try and finish everything!

No comments: