Monday, October 12, 2009

Mighty deer hunter!

I drew on a "coveted (by men) deer tag, a really, really good deer hunt!" Jay says. So we hunted a few different days and passed up several big bucks. One morning we went out hunting and Jay said,"get off your horse." So I got off, he then told me to look at the deer, I said, "I can't see them." He told me to get my scope up, so I did as he said and got my scope up. I then shot and was then he asked what I was shooting at. I said,"the deer that you told me to put my scope on!" Come to find out, it was a really big 2 point!- oops!! He was not real impressed. I felt bad because Tyson and Brett had spent alot of time helping us. Luckily, the hunt was over and we made it back in time for breakfast!!


You can tell in the picture that Jay was not real thrilled!- He didn't even want to take pictures but Tyson convinced him, it would be a good laugh in the future! You can see he was alot happier with his mule then his wife!!

No comments: