Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easton's Birthday!

Easton's birthday was on May 1st- I can't believe he is already 3 years old!!- He was so cute- He kept singing Happy Birthday to himself all day. I would ask him if he was the birthday boy and he would say, "No mom, I'm Easton." We celebrated Easton's birthday 2 times this year, once at Jay's parents house.

For his birthday we went swimming and out to pizza. Easton is the type of kid that it doesn't matter what we do, he will have fun! He is such a fun little boy to have around. He is such a little sweetheart. He loves his brother and sister so much and is so nice to his little sister! Not a day goes by that he doesn't say, "I want to go to Grandpa's house." I don't think he cares which one, he loves all his Grandpa's so much!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun birthday, fun little Easton and a fun mom!

Burrups said...

Happy Birthday Easton!! Looks like he had a great day!

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute. I love all the pictures. I love Makeys cute little swim suit :) She has the prettyest eye!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON! I love that he sang to himself all day. I'm going to do that on my next birthday haha.

Unknown said...

Happy late Birthday Easton! He is so big! Those are such cute family pictures and Makey's hair is so curly, its adorable!!! I love the cute little things Easton says, sooooo cute!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

briannamallen80@yahoo.com