Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love Spring!

Today has been such a beautiful day!- I love Spring time! I especially love that my kids can go OUTSIDE and play- They love the outdoors and we have all been patiently waiting for nice weather! The only downside is they also love the mud, I've changed Easton clothes 3 times already today. Boedy came to play and when he comes over Hunter and Easton both think they need to change into cowboy clothes. Kids are so fun, I am so thankful for mine and that we have cousins so close that can come and play!


4 comments:

Jana said...

what cute little pictures. I love the last one of makey and your dad... too cute. and i agree, cousins are the best.

Anonymous said...

I love the spring also. It always makes me in such a better mood. Cute pictures. I love the new family picture.

Willie and Tina said...

Amen! It's so nice when the kids can take their ruckus outside. This weekend we are going to SLC. The kids have missed their cousins. It's so nice to know that they love each other so much.

Burrups said...

I am excited when the kids can go outside too!! Mine are going crazy with the snow again the last couple of days. They are ready for baseball weather. It stinks to practice in the cold. Cute pictures!!