Monday, January 26, 2009

Viva Los Cabos!




Wow! I'm not sure were to begin!! We had such a blast- My wonderful parents took me and all my siblings and our spouses to the beautiful & SUNNY Cabo San Lucas. We were their a week and had so much fun!- It was extremely hard to leave my 3 wonderful children and I almost bowed out early a few times- I was sure they couldn't live without me and I needed to get home- but I endured, and they survived- Thanks to my wonderful and very patient babysitter Melissa. She had my 3 and Casey's 3- If you know our kids you are probably wondering, Why would someone sign up for that!!

We patiently waited while they checked out our plane in the Hangar- There were a few problems and we were slighly delayed (2 hours). Needless to say we were all a little nervous getting on.

Once we finally arrived, we had so much fun- My Dad, Jay, Josh, Jake & Billy(Jody)all went fishing- they said it was the best fishing they have ever had. They all caught a Marlin, they kept Josh's and we cooked it the next night. I'm not a huge fish fan but it was so good- They blackened it on the grill and it was quite tasty!




One day we went to Lover's beach, on the way we spotted a whale-so our little skipper took us on a small detour and we were able to see a couple whales, in the meantime Casey(my sister) got a little sick, she wasn't really enjoying the detour so we decided it was time to head back to lover's beach- She had fed enough whales for the day!!





To be continued....

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Wow! You guys all look fantastic! You saw whales? That's so cool! I love whales! And it's super rare to see them that close up! I'm so jealous of your super fun trip to Me-hee-co! Glad you're home safe and sound with the kiddos! :-)

Grammy said...

What a fun vacation!!! I would have loved to be on that boat when you saw and touched the whales!! How cool is that!!!???
I love all the photo's!
Love ya,
Aunt kim

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Yea, mexico is so fun. It looks like you had an awesome time so far! Todd will be so jealous about the Marlin. Tell Casey to toughen up. Ha.j/k