Monday, October 20, 2008

Mountain WoMan at it again!




September 12th, me and my hubby went on yet another fun adventure!! I drew on a goat hunt in Mackay. There were only two tags in the area, and I was one of the lucky winners!! Luckily, we were successful and I was back at the truck by 2:30, to a crying baby that decided she wasn't interested in a bottle!- Sorry Joanne- All in All it was a lot of fun and I really appreciated Jay's buddy Brett for going with us and helping! I thought for sure I would die before I made it back home- Those things don't live in the low country!! I hiked my butt off for about 5-6 hours before I finally got it- And then there was the walk out- WOW!! Anyways- here some pics- It's not huge by any means, but I'm done with the hunt!!

2 comments:

Jody and Billy said...

yep, I'M GLAD YOU MARRIED JAY AND GET TO GO ON ALL THOSE ADVENTURES! GOOD BLOGGING SKILLS!!!

Jana said...

that is so awsome... and to think you have fun doing that, you did marry good, as did Jay.